The "Director’s Column"
Selecting a coaching centre has left parents spoilt
for choice. Flattering academic records, institute's
reputation, fee structure, parents have to take into
consideration a lot of factors while selecting
institute for their ward. Not only because of huge
life time investment that goes in, but also because
of the returns in the years to come.
At Vision Classes we have thus built strong
fundamentals and pioneering approach to
education. The USP of this institute is the
commitment of the faculty and coaching
system. We have heterogenous composition of
students. We believe, a clean environment is
important for this holistic growth. Here
students have the facilities to help them grow
with discipline. A big reputation and excellent
record in relatively short span have catapulted
Vision Classes to the rank of the most sought
after institute in the region. On account of this
our alumni, after passing out from premier
institutes like IITs, emerge as a true global
thinkers and leaders, capable of addressing
Our these alumni, have been
winning accolades regularly and have
established themselves high as corporate
leaders, bureaucrats and doctorates from
leading FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES and
working as Junior Scientists. Thus the goal set
by me for my institution is to spearhead the
movement which will enable Indian education
The Nation is geared up for the next
educational revolution with some of the best
coaching centres aggressively gearing up to
shape the future of India. These coaching
centres are the ultimate hope for churning out
the most capable technocrat, who can take the
global challenges head on, and prove their
mettle. Standing at the forefront of this
revolution is Vision Classes, which is so well
equipped to match the highest level of any set
standard of technical education.
Splendid infrastructure, plush facilities,
excellent class sizes and innovative teaching
methodology is what makes Vision Classes
Given a plethora of option available,
to reach the pinnacle of academic excellence.
Post-liberalisation, private coaching centres
have started to play an increasingly pivotal role
in the education sector. Vision Classes has
increased participation and now it may be the
only way for the state to maintain global
competitiveness. There is an emerging need.
The need for quality coaching institutes is
further precipitated by the fact that parents are
now better equipped. They are not only more
aware but are more vigilant as well.
Classes fosters a class and nurtures the
inquisitive spirit of the child.
allows the children to work their mind beyond
just cramming the lessons. They look for
deeper understanding and are able to
comprehend and apply reasoning accordingly.
Dreams without vision is mere desire and with
Vision it becomes an ambition. -K.Singh
CREDENTIALS OF MR. K. SINGH
- Vast sea of Teaching Experience - 19 Years.
- Taught more than sixty thousand students.
- Churned out thousand of students successful in IIT-JEE examinations. Many attained top hundred ranks here.
- One of the very few Bihari facult who had the privilege of teaching at Kota.
- Established the first Coaching Institute at Patna, Bihar, which is based on Kota pattern.
- A leading educationist, who very successfully stopped the migration of students from Bihar to Kota.
- Member of American Chemical Society.
- Did M.Sc in Chemistry and pursuing Ph.D on Water Pollution.
- Authored several renowned Books:
- (a) Problem in Chemistry in 2001 by Prakash Prakashan, Meerut.
- (b) Problem in Chemistry in 2004-05 by Student's Friend.
- (c) Problem in Chemistry in 2009-10 by Tata Macgrow Hill (TMH).
- (d) Advance Problem in Organic Chemistry by Arihant Publication.
- (e) How to understand Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by G. R. Batla Publication, Meerut.
- (f) Adopted Organic Chemistry by Solomans and Fryhle.